PatientView – patient groups around the world appraise health apps
October 8, 2011 by David Botibol
Posted in Aspire, Impetus, Interact, NCS, Pensioner Action | Tagged app, asperger, Asperger Syndrome, hearing, learning difficulties, learning disabilities, mental health, Neighbourhood Care Scheme, PatientView, social groups, social networking | Leave a Comment
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Impetus is a modern local charity promoting volunteering in the City of Brighton & Hove.
View our photos
- Impetus appoints new Interim CEO
- The proposal for future services for the community and voluntary sector: What do you think?
- InterAct presents a workshop on disability, criminal justice, hate crime and more
- £11m more council cuts? Charities can help, but we can’t do it for nothing!
- Asperger’s Self-Advocacy group, 25th October
Popular TagsAdd new tag advocacy AGM architecture asperger Asperger Syndrome asperger syndrome. asperger Aspire blogging Brighton & Hove brighton marathon Charity run communications community corporate sponsorship Cuts funding fundraising Half-marathon health Interact learning difficulties LSP marketing mental health mentor mentoring Neighbourhood Care Scheme news personal photography Policy PQASSO Procedure recession Regency self-advocacy social groups social networking special offer strategy Volunteer Volunteer Centre volunteering volunteering strategy